Finally theÂ 2014 FIFAÂ World Cup is here! Millions of people fromÂ all overÂ the world will be focused on all the matches that are going to be played during the next month!Â We love this competition and the sense of belonging and togetherness which causesÂ in the people!Â That’s why we think that it’s an ideal chance to work at Chromville andÂ helpÂ such anÂ awesome world grow!
How are we going to do that? Creating our own soccer team… the Chromville’s FootballClub!Â In order to do this, the first step is to design our equipment. Isn’tÂ itÂ stimulating?Â If you are between 5 and 12 years old, you can take part on our Chromville World Cup’sÂ contest.Â It’sÂ reallyÂ easy! Download the special coloring page and let your imagination run free! You have until July 15thÂ toÂ send us your design. Besides, if you become the top scorer of the World Cup you will get an amazing prize!
Are you older than twelve and you want to take part on this challenge? Don’t worry!Â We want everyoneÂ toÂ get involved andÂ toÂ join us to achieve our goal!Â How? Take a photo of your ChromerÂ football playerÂ and we will publishÂ itÂ on our social media and our website.Â We want to gather the biggest colection of ChromerÂ football players! Are youÂ in?
– Design the oficial Chromville’sÂ footballÂ equipment. The two best designs will become the first and secondÂ equipmentÂ of our official team.
– Being the top scorer of the Chromville’s World Cup.
> Children between ages 5 to 8
> Children between ages 9 to 12
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
– The equipment must be designed on the coloring page that is created especially for the World Cup.
– All coloring pages must include name, surname and date of birth of the contestant.
– There is no maximum of designs for each contestant.
– The legal representatives of contestants must complete our parental consent form. You can download theÂ file fromÂ here.
– You can send us your designs by e-mail, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. In the three last cases you must specify that you want to take part in our contest and include the hashtag #ChromvilleFC.
– For the design’s contest you must send us a photo of the coloring pages or a photo of the 3D Chromer. If you want to take part on the scorer’s contest, the marker of your coloring page must be visible.
– TheÂ lastÂ day to send the entry is July 15thÂ of 2014 toÂ email@example.com
The winners of the design contest (one for each category) will get:
> A Winner’sÂ Diploma for the contestant and the school
> His/her designÂ will become one of the two equipmentÂ of our official team.
The top scorer will get:
>Â A Winner’sÂ Diploma for the contestant and the school
TheÂ contest will be judgedÂ by Chromville’s team. The results will be announced via e-mail (to all contestants), blog and social media.